Before that, I was a Senior Data Scientist and Researcher for >2 years at MyDataModels, a startup that proposes a WebApp of Data Analytics and Machine Learning, and an R&D engineer at Engie Ineo for 4 years. I also did a postdoc in Statistics and Image Processing sponsored by CNES and l’INRIA with Josiane Zerubia, as well as a 6-month postdoc in Statistics at the University of Tokyo (Japan) with Yuzo Maruyama. I obtained my PhD at Université de Rouen (France), under the supervision of Stéphane Canu and Dominique Fourdrinier.
My topics of interests are the following:
- sparse optimization methods, both convex (Lasso-type) and nonconvex,
- feature construction with symbolic regression.
- model selection – Cp, AIC, BIC, loss estimators, etc.
- automated machine learning.
I applied those methods to the following areas:
- Environment – contamination of the atmosphere.
- Biomedical – interactions the human brain’s regions.
- Earth observation – object detection on satellite images.
- Defence – Recognition of radar and telecom signals.